This is our acceptable use policy. If you use our website, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our website terms.
We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
WHO WE ARE
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a 'data controller' :
Our site address is : www.PlannedDeparture.com
Our company name is Planned Departure Pvt Ltd
Our registered address is Suite 21, Vista Business Centre, 50 Sailsbury Road, TW4 6JQ
Our nominated representative is Komal Joshi
WHAT YOU MUST NOT DO
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
• Break any laws or regulations
• Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
• Harm or attempt to harm minors
• Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
• Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
• Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
• Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
• Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
• Accurate (if they are factual)
• Genuine (if they state opinions)
• Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
• Defamatory, obscene or offensive
• Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else's privacy.
And they must not:
• Promote material that is sexually explicit
• Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
• Infringe anyone else's intellectual property
• Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone's identity
• Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
DISCLOSURE TO COURTS
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
• Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
• Removing material you have put on the site
• Sending you a warning
• Taking legal action
• Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.
4-5 Bonhill St, 1st floor,
EC2A 4BX London,United Kingdom
Phone Number +44 20 3086 8930